Thursday, April 24, 2014

Labour Day 2014 | May 1st 2014 Greetings & Quotes

Labour Day  is an annual holiday to celebrate the achievements of workers. Labour Day has its origins in the labour union movement, specifically the eight-hour day movement, which projects one 24-hour period of our lives.,

  • Eight hours for work,
  • Eight hours for recreation,
  • Eight hours for rest.

Worker

For many countries, Labour Day is synonymous with, or linked with, International Workers' Day, which occurs on 1 May.

computer repair concept

My grandfather once told me that there were two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. He told me to try to be in the first group; there was much less competition – Indira Gandhi.

Labors Day 4

I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living - John D. Rockefeller.

Labors Day 2

A hundred times every day I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving - Albert Einstein.

Labors Day 3

  • Work isn't to make money; you work to justify life - Marc Chagall.
  • Without labor nothing prospers – Sophocles.

1 comments:

Merlin Maarit said...



It is very helpful for me. Keep blogging like this.

Analytics Company

US IT Staffing Agency

US IT Staffing

US Staffing Services

Permanent hire

Contract hire

Temporary to Permanent hire

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3